All That Scrap

Sunday, July 1, 2012



Hello and thank you for stopping by!  So excited to be a part of the I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose DT!  This is truly a challenge for me, because I have no surplus of cards and I really want to build up a surplus.  So making a card a day will get me well on my way.  Daisy's sketches are a fun way to get the creative mind working and whip up some pretty cards!  Here is my first card for today. 

Sketch 14

I had a lot of fun making this card.  I used Daisy Collins beautiful paper from her
Zibbet Store here and then embellished it with goodies from my stash.
The white trim is from Martha's Zibbet Store here, one of my all time favorite places to shop for laces.  I used vintage photo to distress all around the edges.

I encourage you to go and check out Daisy's sketches by joining her challenge.  It is a fun and wonderful way to get a surplus of cards made up.  You can do this by visiting her Facebook page.  You can also visit Daisy's blog Sketches by Tsunami Rose.

Daisy's YT video with all the created cards for this day!  here

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all that you have done with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Violet what a beautiful card....I love it....love the colours, the diecuts, the papers.....everything...you have me drooling on my keyboard. WOW WOW WOW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! They are truly a treasure to me!