All That Scrap

Monday, July 2, 2012

For the background paper on this card, I used a piece of Daisy's beautiful printable paper here, added some pink flatback pearls at the top and bottom, with some lace at the top; and of course I had to use some beautiful roses from WOC.  The label die cuts are spellbinders Fancy Labels Die, the little birdie is a metal embellishment I had in my stash.  The sentiment is from a stamp set from Verve stamps.  So much fun!!!  Check out the other sister's blogs, I have listed to the right over there :)  Thanks so much for stopping by and I pray you have a very blessed day!

July 2/Sketch 16

 Daisy's YT video with all the created cards for this day! here

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo pretty. I love everything...especially those spellbinders dies. :) {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! They are truly a treasure to me!